Tuesday, March 26, 2013

T*S*E Rant ~ Collage pt. 1



What’s up, everybody!
Cheetahkit’s bringing some of my insight on the issues of the world --- and what the fuck was wrong with the solutions.

First up~

Rihanna taking Chris Brown back after their “Rocky” situation
….literally, that’s what she looked like; going a few rounds with Balboa and Tyson together for 5 hours. All I can say to this is W-T-F!
Ok, I know that this is common knowledge and is now pretty much old news (showing I don’t have much of a life outside of K.I.R.), but I just found this out; give me a break :P
Anyways, Ree; WHY would you take him back in ANY way shape or form?!
Not only was what he did grounds as a deal breaker, it should have been a “jawbreaker” --- meaning breaking HIS jaw with a baseball bat!

Moving on~

Teacher accused of Racism after pouring pencil shavings in student’s mouth [Article]

The first thing that came to my mind was “which was which” until I read it top to bottom. Long story short, what pissed me off about it was not the race issue, but what was neglected throughout. I mean, come on! Does no one realize that this was also Child Abuse?! To me, this teacher should have gotten sued for mental damages to the boy as well as get fired and have her teaching license stripped so she couldn’t harm kids in ANY other state!

And Lastly~

N.Y. Man’s Candy Bar Resume Lands Job [Article]

Now this is gonna sound like I’m hatin’, but that is one lucky SOB :)
I hadn’t seen anything so inventive since Nelly’s “Pimp Juice” drink; but he did get a gig out of it so that was good. The dude LITERALLY had his work ethics and experience as the product’s ingredients.
I could see it now: He goes to a job fair, heads to each and every table for his field, gives them a Mr. Nutty Candy Bar for them to enjoy; not suspecting that they were taken in by an adult Boy Scout.
Granted, there was nothing really wrong with this other than I’m just as creative & I’m still sitting here broke.

To our loyal but few followers, I know this is not our normal discussions; but I’m trying something different since Frankie D’s gonna be concentrating on her portion of the show. Also, if you didn’t get my Hey Arnold reference from the get-go; it’s my way of saying SAVE THE JUNGLE MOVIE GOD DAMMIT!!
….no, really.
They will go into negotiations if they have 15,000 supporters for this thing. I don’t know about you guys, but I want to see how this Arnold/Helga runabout is gonna end.

That’s it for this week. Show up for Frankie’s segment~
Being Real: Sex, Lies and Drama

ALWAYS keep it real --- if anyone tells you otherwise, they’re jealous ;)

Spread the word!
Later Days :) 

1 comment:

  1. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/29/business/media/rihanna-and-chris-browns-relationship-divides-the-public.html?nl=todaysheadlines&adxnnl=1&emc=edit_th_20130429&adxnnlx=1367255070-lHlAYXukfKnAgtRZgcvSAg&_r=1&

    ReplyDelete