Sunday, February 17, 2013

T*S*E Rant ~ Dating Sites/Relationships



Hey Everyone!
Welcome back!

….I say that because due to some, um --- let’s just say: “legal matters”, we had to take our page “Whateva we’re Feelin’” down.

Now, we’re back & ready to rock!
….well, at least I am.

Apparently, my co-host is late L

FD: HeyHeyHey, sorry about that.

CK: Uh-huh….

FD: No really. I just got out of class; I had to run like hell to get here!

CK: Alright, alright. But sense you’re late, you get to start us off.
      ….what’s going on?
FD: Cheetahkit,  I think I got it bad….
CK: You talking about that dude w/ the 9 and 8 year old kids?
FD: Yes and I don’t know what to do L  It’s not like I can ignore him.
CK: Has he been putting the pressure on u? Like he keeps talking 2 u everyday & wants 2 meet u?
FD: He does talk to me every day and meet me...he makes a point on at least seeing me during his breaks and before I leave the campus. When I’m there, he makes me laugh but he also makes me anxious
CK: well, are you at least gonna wait ‘til after V-day to go out w/ him? We gotta see how much he's into you.
FD: I won’t be able to see him on V-day, though. I want to, but I’m in Rockville all day --- Plus I don’t want to do anything that day; my friend that was in the hospital just got discharged and V-day is her birthday.
CK: You've got to be kidding.....
      What; is V-day the new trend for birthdays now....
     *sigh*
     Does he know that you won't see him on that day?
FD: Yeah, he knows.
       He’s cool with it
       He gave me a hug today
CK: Well, we're looking for MORE than a hug  :^)
       You sure he's into you like that? Like more than friends?
FD: Right now, he said he just wants to have friends because he is so busy with two jobs and two kids
        --- don’t say anything to the girls. I’m going to tell them myself…. but he also kissed me.
CK: Where?
FD: In his car.
CK:  *face palm* I meant where on your FACE.
        The cheek?
        The lips?
        For how long?
FD: The lips. It seemed like forever, but it was like 5 minutes or something like that.
CK: Any tongue?
FD: *chuckle*  :$
        Yes
CK: ….How long have u been seeing this dude again, Frankie D?
FD: We started to talk last week, but I met him about a year ago….at the time, when I first seen and         talked to him; I wasn’t really paying attention.
        Is there a problem with that? It happened so quickly and I didn’t want to come off as easy…..
CK: Just seems odd someone who says he wanted friends because of his job & kids sure is moving pretty fast....
      You said you met him a year ago, kept talking to him but didn't notice that he liked you.
      My question is: after you met him, did he always approach you? Sought you out? Made a lame excuse whenever you guys were in the same room?
FD: He always came to me. There were times where I would sit down at a table and not realize that his office was down the hall. He would come out and say “hey” and talk until I had to go back to studying or leave for a class.
CK: Have you guys had your 1st date yet?
FD: No, I’m waiting to see what he says about that. I’m trying to act like I’m not interested and trying to be his friend.
CK: I don't think you should go on the date alone....ask one of our girls to double date with you
FD: I will. I wouldn’t dare go on the date by myself.
CK: I still say wait ‘til he gives you a present.
FD: I am going to wait --- I want to see where this one goes; I don’t know why I’m tripping so much L    he’s just a guy…..
CK: It's the attention he's giving you. It looks REAL good when you haven't had it from the opposite sex in a while. The trick is not to get caught up & think rationally.
      That's why you've got your girls! ;)
FD: I know.
      I’m gonna handle this a little different --- I’ m going to talk to him still, but try to act like I got something better to do,
CK: Keep him guessing --- alright *chuckle*
       But, girl! My head STILL hurts from that Dating webpage.... I viewed 68 people & I only wanna meet 4 of them.
      On the plus side, one of the ones I did want to meet checked out my page J
FD: Girl, I had to tell a bunch of guys to leave me alone.
CK: I just ignore.
      What kind of guy are you looking for? Even though it's already covered ;)
FD: He has to have a great personality, must be smart, funny, serious, talented, crazy cool, sexy; has to make me smile and laugh, someone who I can bring home to meet my family, no baby mama drama; loving, caring, beautiful, sweet, honest, independent, strong; a good kisser, treats women with respect, non-abusive, forward-thinking family man with big hands and big feet. Also, he must be College educated, fun-loving, spiritual, not a mama’s boy, muscular ---there is more but my mind is wondering.
CK: Uh-huh. |-(
     Well, you've said basically every word that comes out of every woman's mouth that’s ever looked for prince charming.
      At one point u gotta settle on something.
      Now the non-abusive, no baby mama, no babies from previous relations, independence w/o asking  mama for permission, respecting of women, & educated to a point where he knows the difference between a sand blaster and a sandwich; I get that --- but the rest of it sounds like the idea of creativity block.
FD: I know….but it’s fun to think about.
CK: This dating site needs a damn filter so we can weed them out ahead of time before they even LOOK at our page.
FD: I know!
CK: Take me --- here are the guys I DON'T want:

1) Have you SEEN some of the aliases chosen?! I mean "Beast Fucker" or "Tall yet Handsome"? Take a wild guess what they want. If they want a One-fuck-and-leave-‘em chick; I got plenty of sites they can check out.
     They also have the raw NERVE to ask me for my phone number, but don’t offer the same courtesy. Here’s something you may wanna think on, gents: ANY woman w/ common sense is gonna be careful (what with the rape, abuse, unexpected pregnancies and transmitted diseases out there), plus there are so many freakin’ solicitors that know calling a cell phone is illegal w/o permission from the customer; that we’re gonna be deleting our call list left and right.

     Cheetahkit gets those people on her cell at least eight times a day after 6pm, if I don’t recognize the number; it’s gonna get ignored ---- and that’s if I’m in a good mood. Long story short: you can’t get what you do give! Send me your digits or fuck off!   

2) What exactly are they putting on their description profile --- or lack thereof?
     If you REALLY want to get someone to take you seriously; take yourself seriously & fill out the damn page!
     And while you’re at it: put a fucking pic in there!! Why am I gonna even talk to you if I don't know what you look like. I hate taking pics of myself to but I don't use that as an excuse. It’s like I’m taking to Casper --- actually, you have no idea how true this statement is; not only did this guy NOT have a picture, he didn’t have any interests; no form of contact, can’t tell if he spoke a lick of English & you couldn’t even delete him from the ‘alert’ page you were on.
Oh but I did get a name: Sexy.

No Bullshit. That was his name.

3) If they have kids already. Now, I’m not trying to discriminate based off of either they really didn’t hear about this new fad called “will power” or that they just got the wrong girl who spends time DURING the activity while texting on her phone to her girl ‘how much she can squeeze out of him in order to afford the latest Gucci earrings’.
     But seriously ---how about actually being smart for once & go for a girl that HAS kids already.  I mean a sensible guy would want his woman to have a set of her own so that he knows that the girl can change the diaper w/o freaking out about the kid’s lack of ‘aim’; but instead, they wanna be dicks & pick the one that refuses to be your handmaiden for free.
     I even had a dude who actually said on his profile: "....a girl that likes to spoil her man". Um, hello?! With all those damn kids you have (the guy had five), you’re lucky I don’t spoil your chances of procreating by doing an amateur vasectomy.  

4) Anybody younger/w-a-a-a-a-y-y older than my age.
     I don’t mind telling you; Cheetahkit will be celebrating her 30th birthday this year.
    Two of them were 24, one was 23 and another was 54. 'nuff said.

5)  Who doesn’t keep in constant contact.
      Don't just start talking to me, leave the site; then pick up the conversation the next evening like nothing happened. Not only is that rude, it shows to me that you really don't give a shit because this "relationship" is going slower than you want it --- especially if YOU'RE the one who agreed to take it slow. What? Because I don't instantly fall for your lines from the 1st conversation; I'm now wasting your time.
Yeah….dump me and go for Sultty McSkank who has the IQ of a toothbrush and a conversation of cottage cheese.

*whew* Holy damn, I wrote a lot.

FD: Feel  better?

CK: Eh.

FD: Well, we better get on with the rest of this before we lose the rest of our audience  :P
CK: Ha. Ha.
FD: ....here's our  1st question:


~hello, KIR. I need your advice - I'm trying 2 get in touch with this guy that I liked for about 15 yrs. I finally tracked down his number and called him, but all I got was his machine. I've called him twice since then and he still doesn't answer. What should i do?'
 - animefree


CK: OK, once is understandable, but 3 times?! Come on, girl! Are you desperate or something'?
       1st off, let him breathe, no need to call him so much, and secondly if he was interested, let HIM make the 1st move.
FD:  If he doesn’t answer within the next month ---
CK:  without you calling him 24/7….
FD: --- then it's HIS loss. Devotion is great...if he likes u back.
CK: Whoever you are girl, you’re better than me! I'll be DAMNED if I'm searching for some guy I had a crush on for 15 years! Chances are if he didn’t notice you then, I’m pretty sure 50 lbs., three kids and a lounge-about husband later; he STILL won’t notice.

FD: O-Kay!! This next one’s addressed to Cheetahkit. Can you try not to be so….firm with this one:


'wat up, cheetah? Here's the long and the short of it - I'm gay, been in love wit this guy 4ever, and there's a bitch standin' in my way of us bein' 2gether! He's asked me 2 marry him, but cuz of wat his friends might think of him, he's wit her. Got a plan 2 bust them up?
 Peace n' luv 4 ya'
 - Blythe23


CK: I don't do breakups, kid.
Sorry, but I'll tell u this --- don't fight it. If this girl is really a bitch as you say, then she'll get her just dues.
Y’know, you remind me of someone who went to  great lengths ( including police and court orders ) just to break some couple up because he was pining for this dude. Life's too short for that bullshit! If he can't see what a wonderful person you are from the gecko, then fuck it and move on! That's my motto!
Was that better?

FD: Very much. Last question.


'Hey. I’ve been in love with this guy since childhood. I give everything to him, but he's seeing one of my enemies. Because I love him so much, I don't argue with him. I even let him use my room when my parents are out. Tell me, is there any way that we can be together?'
- JoJo2000


CK: Uh….can u say 'Doormat'? WTF?! If he had ANY feelings for you what so ever, he would be with you. Grow a back bone and tell him off. If you can't do that, give me that fool's name and address and I'LL straighten him out!
FD: I am SO agreeing with Cheetahkit, let him go with a good foot up his ass! You have so much devotion for this guy, my question is: why are you wasting your loyalty on him?! You’re beautiful, and don't let an ass like him keep you from seeing that.


CK: And that’s all I can stand from this topic but we would love to hear your thoughts on it, fans!

FD: If you have advice for these guys, write your comments on this page. Remember, we don’t judge.
CK: If you got a story of your own, would like us to start a new topic or got questions of your own about any problem, you can send it to either:
Cheetahkit (that’s me!) – cheetahkit83@gmail.com
Frankie D – dmorris18@hotmail.com

FD: Till then,
CK: Have fun keepin’ it real!!!

FD + CK: Visit often ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment